Sac tie dye


Mon sac est fini. J'ai donc utilisé le tissu qu'Alex et moi avions créé. Le sien est transformé en poches intérieures, cinq en tout et le mien pour le reste du sac. J'ai eu beaucoup de doutes en le faisant, le choix de la forme, la taille et les couleurs. Et maintenant je suis très satisfaite du résultat.
Le voilà :
My bag is finished. I used the fabric Alexander and I dyed. His was used to create the inside pockets, five altogether and mine for the rest of the bag. I had a few doubts while assembing the tote. Was the shape, the size and the coulours right? Now it's done I am very satisfied with the end result. Here it is :
















































































2 comments:

  1. Tie dye never goes out of fashion, it must be even more fun making bags out of material you have created, there's no stopping you now Christel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how much fun I am having. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete